Gunther is the first limited edition watch commissioned by Tanca to Amarildo Pilo watchmaker in Geneva, Switzerland and Ambassador of the Swiss Independent Watchmaking Pavillion. It is part of a planned series of 11 limited edition watches.
- David Van Heim case in stainless steel
- Manual Movement visible through Sapphire Crystal case back
- Upper part of the case is handmade in white gold 18k and embellished with 140 certified black diamonds (3.5k)
- Iridescent hands
- Sub-dial with seconds at 9 o'clock
- Hypoallergenic natural rubber strap
- Water resistant up to 50meters (6atm)
- Dial color choice: black or white
- 3 different stone cuts
- Choice of precious stones and color using diamonds, topaz, emeralds, rubies etc...
Every watch is given to the client with a technical and photographic documentation of its creation and a certificate of authenticity signed by the watchmaker with a serial number and the name of the collector.
Realization approximately 90 days